Feb 17, 2010

'ello dar.

sup.

so let me tell you about my day.

it started with king and i waking up late. we left the house around...7:20am and arrived on campus at around 7:30ish. i was surprised that it didn't take us longer since it usually took us 15 minutes to get onto campus. maybe the traffic lights were all like:

'ey. today's ur lucky day. we'll go all green on you.


haha.

anyways, so i arrive to class late and my boring prof. just stares at me and continues to talk. she was talking about how our class average for the last test we took was about a D+. in my head, i was all like. oh, damn i'm one of those ppl who got the D+!
i was able to look at my score and i got an A on my exam. haha. and also got an A on my paper! GO ME! :'D

after this class i went off to the cafeteria to buy a snack so my tummy wouldn't growl in my next class: biological psychology, which is my favorite class. it seems like my body always wants to make weird noises in class. and i ALWAYs want to cough up mucus in there. it's kinda gross. haha
i think people are irritated by my coughing. BUT HEY, i can't help it if i have to cough, jerks. P:

so, class began and i was able sit closer to my professor, who i am so damn infatuated by. really. if he was younger, i would marry him. heck, if he wasn't married right now, i'd still marry him! haha..........

he lectured about different types of x-ray scans: CAT, PET, MRIs and FMRIs. yeah, i already learned this stuff since i took this class a couple of semesters ago, so i just stared at my prof. haha.

at the end of the class i bravely went up to him and asked if i could take a picture of lomo with him. you see, i brought lomo to class just so i could have a picture of my prof! hahaha.....i explained to him how we were doing a mission that included taking pictures of lomo everyday and all that junk. he said "Sure!" all happily, which melted my heart. hahahahhahahha...


aaaaaawwwwww, isn't he so adorable?! no,not lomo...hahaha.

i was so happy after i took the picture. i was so damn...giddy, smiling my way back to the cafeteria. i wanted to like scream and squeal but people would look at me weird. haha.....

after biopsych, i waited in the cafe for a few and went to my history group that ditched me yesterday. we have a presentation tomorrow so we just went over stuff we needed to go over.

study group → waitin' in cafe/deciding not to go to last class → band.

band was alright. there were many people who were absent including our first flute! eeee....even though i'm a first flute, i still don't know my parts. which is a shame. hahahaha.
but i was actually surprised at how much i knew!

maybe i should not rely on sarah much and force myself to actually work on this stuff.
i can play it... i just have to push myself. [=

1 comment:

April said...

yeah its one reason I want my own parts is so I don't rely on anyone either.

and no your coughing is quiet. Never bothered me