Aug 19, 2011

Oh sigh.

I realized that when I'm not paying attention, I tend to tear up. I just catch myself doing so...

I know the passing of my great-grandma shouldn't affect me as much as it does right now but it does. When I woke up this morning, it felt like someone took away something from me like someone ripped something out of my heart.

I feel pain and it's been awhile since I've felt it.

I know it's bearable but I can't help but cry. Maybe all the tears I've held onto is finally coming out.

"You were the best role model anyone could ever hoped for. You showed us kindness and love and taught us many good values that we would share with everyone around us. We love you and will always be missing you. Although we cry many tears and we're sorrowful for losing you, we find peace in our hearts knowing that you are in a greater place. RIP Great-Grandma. ;_;" - Nai.

No comments: