Nov 23, 2011

Its one hour before Thanksgiving and what am I thankful for?

A lot of things. Mostly for being saved by my Jesus and for God giving me all the days I have lived and will live in years to come. I'm also thankful for my amazingly awkward family. Thee are times when we don't get along but we pull through. With out my family, I don't think I'll ever be the person I am today.

I also very thankful for my wonderful friends. Though we may not be extremely close, they provide that social aspect in my life the I need. Honestly, without the friends I have right now, I would be super emo and anti-social. Even though I am already kinda anti-social. Haha

Now, none of my blogs would be complete without mentioning my professors who have inspired me so much.

First, Professor Hokerson. She gave me the hope I needed even though it was cliche. WIthout her support, I would never have confessed to my youth group about my raging struggles with my gender and sexualty. She was right; It does get better.

The other professor I'd like to thank is none other than Dr. Murakami. He provided that inspiration I needed to pursue a career similar to his. I simply admire him so much it's almost as if I'm in love with him. Not that I am. I mean I could be but he is way too old. And married. I digress. I'm just so grateful to have such a powerful accomplice.

Other than that, I'm just thankful to have this itouch. Ever since my laptop broke, I've been using this to surf the web. It's a good investment. Lol

Well, happy thanksgiving!! Don't forget to count your blessings! (: <3

No comments: