Dec 1, 2011

Have I mentioned that my laptop has died?

I'm pretty sure I have. It's pretty inconvenient now that finals are coming up. I have a lot of researching, studying and BSing to do for the next couple of weeks.

On top of that, I have a choir concert coming up so I guess that's exciting. We have come a long way since our first concert. I'm kinda proud of us. I say kinda only because our men still need to take it up a notch.
Well, I was going to visit my beloved professor tonight but I'm to lazy to. Next week shall do. Hehe.

Christmas is coming. Oh how I dread Christmas. Mostly because I have to deal with hundreds of people on Christmas eve. But this celebration is a tradition so I guess I'm kinda glad I'm still apart of it.

I've also decided to move out of America as soon as I am able to. Most likely to Canada. I know I always say I wanna move somewhere like San Diego or New York but this time I'm serious. I do not want to live in this corrupt country anymore. Land of the free you say? My ass. Sure we have some freedom in the things we do but it's very limited. The things America does is quite disturbing.

I am so very unpatriotic. :T

No comments: