Feb 2, 2009

what's wrong with me?

why do i feel like this?

disturbia - rihanna


Blog 21

lol, im still doing it.



okay so i have one rule in mind:



you must have a 'to do list' at the end of your blog each day. may it be important, random or retarded...just have a 'to do list'

i dunno, im not good at coming up with rules. eheh.




anyways, i walked ALOT today. abril and i and taylor went to naughty and nice. i stared and questioned alot of things...i want their gloves. then abril and i went to sunrise mall to find me a skirt...man i need a credit card.

no seriously, guys, anyone wanna buy me a skirt? or this outfit:


Photobucket

or any kind of plaid or pencil skirt?


MAN.i totally didnt do the pacman.


yeah.


to do list:


1. study biopsych.
2. attempt to study italian
3. work on choir
4. do the pacman.





I CAN DO IT!
I CAN DO THE PACMAN!

1 comment:

Anji said...

OMG
so I wrote my blog before I checked yours.


and I had already posted a to do list at the end of my blog.

BEFORE I SAW YOUR RULE.