Oct 21, 2009

C:

inflatable poop. HAHA.

hello world.

i'm tired.
and irritated.
and annoyed. haha.

i'm still in a pissy mood.
i need headphones.where's david?~?!?!!?! D:!!!

today was a fail day.
it started with me not wanting to wake up.
my baby class was canceled today so my 'first' and last class of the day starts a 4:30pm.
PHO MY LIFE.

this really sucks.
and i need sleep too but i 'have' to wake up early because of someone. > _>
i'm really annoyed by him right now.
grow up person and stop taking advantage of usss D:
learn to drive!
i mean, we like you and all but i'm kinda tired of taking you everywhere.
and you expect us to agree with you all the time
i know you're being sarcastic and all but i'm tired of it.

there were also alot of cars that failed today. haha.


my T key is not really working.


anyways.
LEELAND.
cutest kid EVER!
omphogosh!

yowty and i were all like....HE'S SOOo CUTE! WE CAN'T TAKE THIS MUCH CUTENESS IN ONE DAY!!!

this lady at my church has amazing adorable grandkids.

shut up.
i need to isolate myself from everyone before i go crazy. [=









1 comment:

DavMatthew said...

Quit being in a pissy mood! I need to put my set of Taka headphones back in my backpack. XD