Mar 17, 2010

concert week.

these next couple of days are basically concert days. yesterday, there was a choir concert. Tonight, there's going to be a vocal jazz concert and tomorrow there's gonna be a band concert. YEE! haha. there's plenty more but i don't remember.

i think i'm going to skip my last class to go to the vocal jazz concert. i really hate my class. xD
or like not go to my class. P:


choir concert was alright. this was our lineup:

Weeping Mary
Sumaguaza
I can sing till the spirit...
Go down moses
Ritmo

our best song was probably I Can Sing. i dont know hahah.
i really liked Sumaguaza. It's like a coming of age song where the kid/son is all like OH I DOn'T NEED MY MOMMA TO BE A MAN ANYMORE. [=

weeping mary was probably our worst. and ritmo too.
oh well. we'll get them ready for the next concert.
[=

For tomorrow's band concert, we're playing:

Salvation is created
Summon the heroes
Semper Fidelis
Tanczi
Universal Judgement.

yay. fun. haha.

my tummy burns. D:
bleh.

No comments: