Mar 21, 2010

Seafood in moderation.

This whole week was like sushi week for me. I went to two sushi restaurants; Texwasabi on Arden and Futami on Freeport.

Abril might dislike me for this. I apologize in advance.

Monday was Jordan's birthday. We went to Texwasabi. If a cowboy and a traditional japanese person had a baby, Texwasabi would be the result. Except the baby is more cowboy like. The atmosphere there was very college-age/non-teen like. If you get what i mean. it was very...i dont know. haha. but yeah, the place had great sushi.

Saturday i went to Futami Japanese Restaurant. It was my friend's birthday so i went there to celebrate it. The place is really traditional. They had a tatami room equiped with the kotatsu tables and slide doors and everything. haha. it looked like this:

i think the tables are called kotatsu...i dont know.

The food was pretty good. Though i kinda got disgusted with all the sushi my friends ordered. I can't have too much seafood or i'll hurl. P: and i did! When i left the restuarant, i hurled in my mouth. ew. and then i swallowed it. HAHA. It wasn't the restaurant's fault. i just had too much seafood.

haha.

Today is also Jaci's birthday. i was invited to go to her birthday bash at Mikuni's, another Sushi place, but i decided not to go. I'd probably hurl like ferreal there. and i don't have any money, ATM. haha.

Happy birthday girls!

anyways, there's this cute girl at church. Her name is Elizamey. I probably spelled her name wrong but the way it's pronouced is the "Eliza" from "Elizabeth" and "May" put together. Isn't it such a cute name?! and she's soo adorable. haha.

she's only two or so years old. [=

She's soooo cute when she's playing in the playground. She'll go WEEEEEE to the simplest things. haha. so cute! XDD! She was going down a little little slide and she was all like WEEEEEEEEE. and on the swings she was all like.... WEEEEEEEEEE!!! xD

yeah.

i got a mosquito bite on my forehead. how lame is that? P:





poop.






i hate it when people guys flirt with me. > _>

1 comment:

DavMatthew said...

Why are all the birthdays taking place at sushi restaurants? Those people AREN'T EVEN ASIAN! O:

--Well maybe your friend at Futami... IDK---

XD