Oct 18, 2010

Procrastinating? I think so.

October 18, 2010
12:06 AM

It's past midnight and I still have yet to finish my research paper that's due tomorrow. Honestly, I love this class, but I just hate doing work in it.

And so, instead of writing my paper, I'm going to blog. About what? Well, I don't know. But I do know that I'm obsessing over two songs:

Beautiful World - Utada Hikaru

Bye Bye - T-ara.

I think the english lyrics get to me in the songs. For "Beautiful World":

I don't know what I want I just want it

and for "Bye Bye":
When I see you, I have to cry

How pathetic are those lyrics? Just thinking about them make me feel so pathetic and so negative.  I just want throw away any possible feelings of "love" I have and not worry about anything dealing with "love"

It's like high school all over again.

I'm so angry at myself for believing that there's a "love" out there for me.  I'm so angry for "falling" again. I'm so angry for listening to my emotions.

And even if there is a "love" out there, it isn't a "meant to be" or "soulmates" and all that bullsh-t. There's no such thing. 

Maybe he was right, I have lost faith in myself. 

No comments: