Oct 18, 2010

Saranghaneun Geudae

My favorite from T-ara are Eun Jung(Left) and Soyeon(center)


October 18, 2010
10:31 am

Sitting here in the cafeteria at my college and I love it. I know my group likes going to library and into one of the study rooms, but I personally love the environment of the cafeteria. There's so many people in here and they're always entertaining to watch.

I think it's just the presence of a mixed society that conforts me.

Don't get me wrong or anything, I love being in the study rooms with my friends but I'd rather be in the cafeteria. I love being surrounded by people. Not as the center of attention or anything but being around people makes me feel less lonely.

I feel less lonely when I'm alone in a place full of people I don't know.

2:30 pm

Back from class, a friend of mine actually sat down and talked to me. Well, I wouldn't call him a friend. He's more of like an aquantance.

Linguistics blows. It was really boring today. I forgot what we talked about but EH. Boring.

4:27pm

I'm finally alone to finish this blog. There's so many things going on in my head, it's so distracting. Actually, there really isn't anything going on in my head. There usually is, but I forget about them once I start thinking about them.

I want to see Mrs. Vuong. She's the only other person who makes me positive. David makes me happy but he's not around me all the time.

I want to eventually get really close to her. Close to the point where I'm just sharing to her the most personal things in my life.

A week after that one indecent, Mrs. Vuong called me and hired me to do some stuff for her class. I was really happy because I was able to be around her again. I don't remember when, but she mentioned how if I ever needed a place to just rest, I could come over to her place.

And I think I will.

I just need a break from my life because in all honesty, it's pulling me down. Cuz you know....


"I'm sick and tired of being sick and tired." -The White Tie Affair.


2 comments:

DavMatthew said...

I would be there more often if UCSC was closer. :P But yeah I know what you mean by feeling less lonely in a crowd of strangers. Odd, but relaxing. XD

April said...

I agree with the Cafe thing. Being in the library that one time was so...eh. The cafe, you get to hear all sorts of odd things.