Jun 17, 2011

Oh, I don't know.

I dont know what to write about. haha. It usually just comes to me when I start. I can always talk about kpop but who really wants to read about kpop(unless you're a kpop fan then idk). Eh, whatever, here's an amazing song by an amazing band:


Ahh, Big Bang. I'm not a huge fan but this song is definitely one of my favorites out of all the kpop songs I listen to. The music video is also amazing depressing...along with all the other kpop music videos.

Why are most amazing kpop songs depressing? They're so catchy yet so sad! I love listening to the songs even though I don't understand a thing and then I get curious about what the lyrics are really saying. I'll search for the translated lyrics and lo and behold it'll be something like "i miss you" or "you hurt me so much" or "why did you leave me?"...all that depressing angsty stuff.

I apologize for going more into Kpop. I don't really have anything on my mind except for the fact that I wan't to find someone but I don't want to at the same time.

I'm always afraid of just introducing myself to other people because they'll judge me. Which is weird cuz I always say that I don't let it bother me but in reality, it does. It hurts to know that someone is thinking ill thoughts about you. Cuz you know, I please everyone so, in turn, I wont be hated.

I don't know where I'm going with this...but enjoy one of my bais' from BIG BANG:

I really like his eyebrows. lolololol.

No comments: