Jun 15, 2011

S'been awhile.

new obsession.

June 15, 2011


Indeed it has. I forgot I had this blog. haha.

I've recently been on Tumblr more now. http://ojay.tumblr.com/
Most of my posts consist of Kpop artists(After School mostly), 30 rock and random stuff. It's pretty fun, but I get tired of it every now and then. It's also become not as private as I originally wanted it to be. Oh well, I have this blog for my privacy. [=

Anyways, I've been rereading some of the blogs I posted here and boy do I sound immature. I feel so ashamed. Oh well, here's an update on my life:

I almost have my AA degree. I finished all my core classes this semester. I just need to talk to a counselor about graduating. Hopefully I'll be able to. I also need to take a couple of more classes to finish my GED. So excited.

On top of that, I've figured out what I really want to do in the next couple of years. I'm going to get my BA degree at a state uni(most likely Sac State) ASAP. Then save up to move to New York with my bff David. I'm going to either go for a Masters or Doctrate somewhere in NY. I'm also going to apply to Columbia University. I know I probably won't get it but it won't hurt to try right? Right.

Something happened this past friday. It was a special evening since it was my youth group's speaker's last night there. It was basically like a confessional night but not so intimidating. We all admitted to something. Whether it may be struggles or praises we were all able to confess something because we were all so loving.

I confessed about struggle with my sexuality. I talked about how each and everyday I fall, but I get back up because I've learned to let go. But it's still hard.

I'm not going to go more into that but it really does feel good to let others know what I'm struggling with. It's relieving to let others know who I really am. I don't know. How do I say this...?

I feel free. Free from all the feelings I've held inside. Free from all the pain I give myself from hiding. I just feel so free.

It's amazing.

No comments: