Apr 7, 2009

the end of taka.

hai guyz.

just to let you know..i might be dying soon from either the rath of my mother or my father.....or both.

jaykay.

i just cant go out late anymore....not for another two months or so.
SO, we should hangout as much as we can when my parents are gone. C:

yeeeeeeeeah.
anji and i bonded during the past couple of days. <3
oh, just to let you know, anji, you are very dear to me. C: <3
all of you guys are.

i have never met a group of people like you guys where i can actually be myself and not worry about anything. thank you.
thank you sooooo much.

C: <3

anyways, today i didnt get much sleep. after being woken up by my dad, i was all like:

oh crap, this is not going to be a break for me - _-;

then i went to the social security place and waited a loonnnggg time before they called my numberr. i felt really sorry for them because there was a crapload of peoples in there.
they're really nice, better than the dmv. xD

afterwards, i chilled with anji and tom. we went to their church then applebee's. then to anji's and brawled until mom called and was all like...IM GOING TO DIE IF YOU DONT COME HOME1 D:!

jaykay.

but she was really stressed that i wasnt home yet. p:


yeahhh.
now...im just munchin' on the stuffs i didnt finish at applebee's. woo!
thanks anji! :D

i owe you alot. C: <3

2 comments:

DavMatthew said...

Woot! I feel loved! XP

What's with the bowling plans??? EH??? XP

April said...

Ah dude you should go to offices like that with me. I was in and out of SS office within 10 minutes and srsly spent only about 30 minutes in line at DMV for a new ID...mostly took that long cause I debated on being a donor XD