Apr 8, 2009

falallalalalla

Blog 75

the chemicals from the bathroom are killing me. D:

so today, i lost my door again. and then i was forced to clean my entired room. :D
i threw away alot of stuff...gosh, i hope i didnt throw away anything important.

i hate staying at home. i always have to clean and cook and do all that stereotypical women stuff for my parents.
the things that i DO NOT like doing. i'd rather go and build a fence or fix the car.

grrrr. sometimes i wish i was a guy so i dont have to do all that stuff.
you know, just because im a girl doesnt mean i want to do things that girls are suppose to do.
you sexist bastards.

my parents are good people..but they're so sexist against me. p:
and only to me. haha.

oh and father expects me to have a child and mother wants me to try.
bullcrap.
i am NOT going to have a child. bleh.
i need a job so i can pay for my olvaries being tied.
liek..NAO.

jaykay. i will have a child...or two. yeah two.
why two? so that if one of them turns out to be gay, i'll still have the other one give birth to my grandchildren.
lololololololololol

hello, sperm bank and adoption ajencies, here i come.

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. i need to play left 4 dead. or RE: umbrella chronicles.
i have soo much anger supressed inside...i need to let it out before i do anything bad to myself.

woot, i got my door back.

right now, ive basically confined myself in my room.
i am not going out to eat with the family...not for awhile.
i probably wont until after my parents come back. haha.

i enjoy my privacy in my room. its the only way i can feel free from the family and the world.
but hey, you take away my door, i take away our precious familytime.
i think thats fair enough.


yeah.
imma go and find some zombies to shoot at now.

2 comments:

DavMatthew said...

I'll be there soon!--- From Zombie.

XD

LOL dont talk to me about children. Not for awhile at least... XP

PARKARR! said...

sad day =[