Apr 21, 2009

oh.

it's Blog 83 guys; howdy!

i wonder if i used that semi-colon correctly.
my english writing skills are really poor. liek really poor. and i dont have a really creative mind when it comes to writing.
i can do grammer though...kinda.

and i cant understand things too well. im oblivious to a crapload of things and i dont get sarcasm most of the time. haha.
sometimes i wonder if i should continue on with my psychology major since its mostly about understanding stuffz and whatnot.

ANYWAYS.

so my friend is doing well now. WOOT. i dont have to worry about her anymore!
though i should call her...i havent talked to her in a long long time.

i miss her alot.

so today, woke up. went to human sexuality. watched another birthing video. i swear to GOD i saw the scariest vagina.

i dont like vaginas. they're scaryyyyyyy.

oh. dang. my testoterone lvl is low.

PAHHAHHHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA.

after human sexuality, went to choir. it sucked AAASSS. fer realz yo.

then foodztiemz. watched mai-otome 0.Sifr~
david watched it with me o 3o
that and the first episode of mai-hime. woo!

i love mai-hime/otome - 3-

--------------------------------------------------------

David-

What superpower would you have?
--->THE POWER TO TURN MYSELF INTO AN OTOME!

Anji-
4/17 -What is the most meaningful thing that you have ever had someone say to you?
---> if you want this to end, then i'll be happy to let you go, but our friendship will last forever.
our time together has changed my life completely and i want to thank you for that.

just know that as long as you're happy, i'll be happy. :]

~chuuuu

"...smile, be happy..."


edit: I MISSREAD YOUR QUESTION D:

uhuhuhuhuuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuhuh....
here's my real answer:

I wish for you to be happy..

4/18 - What would you do if I died or found out that I had terminal cancer?
---> cry...alot. then stop cuz you're in a better place C:

4/19 - What is something that you wish you could do over?
---> that time when i made her cry.

4/20 - If you had to have a different color of hair, what color would you have?
---> SILVER O 3O

4/21 - What is the most naked that you have been in public?
---> i stripped to my t-shirt and tights in the middle of the street o 3o

--------------------------------------------------------
mine-
Would you evar go veggie? :D



wooo.

No comments: