Sep 20, 2009

!@#$

I hate The Sims.


The Shalopa Family.

I made Isa Chaorain and Kathy Shalopa. Females. They're my first Sims. lol.
so, at first, they didn't like each other. it took like a day or too for them to become friends. then it took them a couple of more days after that for them to become bffs.
anyways they got married and adopted a child. yay.
they went off to work and since i'm new to Sims, i didn't know that when the people are at work, they wont come home even if i've canceled the work thingie.
ANYWAYS. so the social worker comes and leaves baby Jo on the lawn. and hours and hours past. the thingie reminds me that it's not a good idea to leave the baby unattended. more hours past and a social worker comes back and takes the baby away from my couple.
Kathy, having a family aspiration, starts crying when she got home.
Isa just does whatever.

such a great family. [=

this whole time i was all like...OMFG. WHAT. NO. I DONT WANT THEM TO LOSE THE BABY! DDDD;
and then i remembered that i didnt save.
so i started over and now they have baby jo again. :D



haha.

No comments: