Sep 24, 2009

i have to pee.

efff.

I believe I am loosing some respect for some people and that's really hard for me to do. I'm a really respectful person but some people are just pushing it. I'm not saying that I won't like them anymore, it's just that...UGH. I just can't stand it.

I think it might just be me though but then again....I don't know.

Manslut is bothering me right now. Maybe it's because I know that he'll probably treat Vicky Jo the same way he treated Mary Sue.

EFFFF, ASIANS AND THEIR EFFFING UKEs.

PLAY SOMETHING ELSE, HOSLUTS.
NOT THE SAME DAMN CHORDS.

IT'S WHAT YOWTY DOES AND IT PISSEs ME OFFFFF.
ALOT.
OMFG.

STOP
STOP.
STTTOOOPPPP.
EFFFFFMMMLLLL.

NO, I AM NOT PMSing RIGHT NOW.

oh! THEY STOPPED. YAY. :D

Anyways, let me tell you a story:

So there once was a manslut who was a manslut. For the first couple of weeks of school, he had a girlfriend. Or at least I think she was his girlfriend. They might have been like...friends with benefits. I don't know. ANYWAYS, so manslut and Mary Sue were always liek...oohhh! LOVEYDOVEY-SNOGGING-PDAinrg everyday and probably all day. You would think that they would last for awhile because of all the making out/really really awkward stuff they did but guess what...they didn't . Their relationship only lasted about maybe a week. and now manslut has a new girl, Vicky Jo. I'm sorry but I can't end this story since yeah...well it hasn't ended...yet

TO BE CONTINUED.

not to be mean or anything but I don't think it's going to end happily. [=













AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
I just....efff manslut. Creepy manslut. I don't really know him like how his thoughts are but from his actions, I think he's just using Vicky Jo. Really. I feel sorry for Vicky Jo because of this.

Please stop it, manslut. It's really bothering me.




maybe I shouldn't worry about this since it's really none of my business. i dont know.






I HATE PLAYERs.

No comments: