Sep 22, 2009

My body done broke.

These past couple of days have been like super slow and super ugghh. I think there's something wrong with me. Or at least my body. I don't know. It's being weird.
Yesterday, I felt like I was going to pass out/throw up for some reason.
I think it's my upper torso that's like bothering me. I want to say that it's my stomach but it's not. It's like right under my boobs/ontop of my rib cage. UGH.

Anyways, I really hate man sluts. No, I really hate creepy man sluts. Okay, I dont really hate them but just what they do in general. I also hate PDA aka PUBLIC DISPLAYs OF AFFECTION and when people talk about SEX around me. I wonder if anyone noticed that I was kinda uncomfortable today.

I just can't stand it...really.

Another thing that bothers me is this certain man slut. I mean, he's cool and all but omfg. Last week he was all over this one girl and now this week he's all over this other girl. And they're not even like official...I guess what bothered me the most was when Alyssa asked him about the other girl and he was all like:

"oh that was the past"

WHICH WAS LAST WEEK.

Really now?

EFFFFFFFFFFFFFF.

I can't stand it when people do that. That as in oh-i-just-met-you-or-just-started-to-'date/go out/metyou'-you-and-now-all-i-want-to-do-is-snog/dry-hump-you-in-public. I believe that once you start going out with a person, you should at least try to hold onto that relationship for awhile to see whether or not that person is compatible for marriage. Don't date the person just because you want to make out with him or her. And don't mess with their feelings either, hoslut.

I wonder if I'm making any sense. xDDD

Anyways, Sims. I can't get the custom stuff to work. P:
This blows.

I'm tired.
I fail at L4D.
I hate lovey dovey fake crap.









DoReMi. [=

2 comments:

PARKARR! said...

I hate PDA too.
Its super awkward. :(

April said...

I know what you mean and it REALLY pissed me off too...just in case you didn't notice. I think it sickened Lyssa.

Too bad...shes a really nice gal it seems.

Oh and sorry bout yesterday XD


btw my captcha word or whatever...is fabil XD yay