Mar 7, 2009

<3

oh, i would totally SEXSUADE pikari if i had the chance to. <3

EDIT:

HOLY SH-T. NEW SERA MYU STUFFF!!! <3333!>

Blog 53 - 11:54pm (or 12:54pm..I DUNNO)


im not to fond of daylight savings :/

anyways today started out with mom yelling out me threatening to throw a pitcher of water in my face if i didnt wake up...she always does this. xD

woo, after breakfest, king and i went to walmart so i could buy some finger tape for my fingers. walmart didnt have any..i think..so i bought some kind of surgical tape for some unknown reason. i taped my fingers and left them on for about 30 minutes or so, but i took them off afterwards.

after taking them off, i put lotion on and finally realized that i needed the lotion. i thought i didnt need the lotion since two weeks ago, the lotion didnt help, but i guess i really did. xD

i am very dumb. especially today.

so after walmart, went to church. i watch the kids on saturdays and we were talking about our favorite dogs. after talking about them, one of the kids was all like:

my puppy..my puppy born 3 puppies but 2 of dem die. i only have one puppy now. my puppy fat like me.

i just laughed and didnt say anything to him. xD;

after church, i went to another church. after that church i went over to april's house to brawl and shoot zombies.
i totally failed at both. eheh.

yeah.

my parents have been thinking about going back to thailand in a couple of months to visit my grandfather before he gives his last breath. you see, my grandfather was just recently diagnosed with lung cancer and we dont really know how long he has left to live.

the last time i saw my grandfather was during the summer of '06. it was the first time i met him too.i just want to go back with my parents just so i can say good bye. i never got a chance to say good bye to my other grandfather, nor did i ever get to meet him, so i HAVE to say good bye to him.


i have to say good bye to both of them.


Blog end - 12:15am(1:15am)


No comments: