Mar 6, 2009

asssssmasta

you have to hava asa in amoderation. you cannot hava ass all the time! becausuh if you hava ass all the tiiiiiiime. then itisanot special.

Blog 52 - 17:52pm


i already used the word of the day in my other blog so..STFU...ahah. XD

today, i cleaned my messy messy room. still is messy because i stopped half-way to cook lunch. i also went to the social security place thing to change a couple of things.

i just realized that ive been quoting margaret cho in almost all of my blogs as of last week. or was it two weeks ago? i dunno. i just love margaret cho!

so i started a drawing project for myself but i havent really drawn anything. each time i tried to draw something, it turns out horrible and stuff. and it makes me sad. bleh. ive lost my inspiration to draw so i cant draw that well anymore. oh well.

I NEED A CREDIT CARD. so i can buy a stylus for my tablet. i still have my tablet but i lost my stylus and i need a new one...like NAO. its been such a long time since ive drawn anything on my baby ):

i feel like paint chatting. or something. xD

i dont use photoshop that well anymore. i try but ehhhhh.... my style has changed soo much ever since i got my tablet.

for example:

this drawing was drawn with my mouse and on photoshop.

Photobucket
tablet and on photoshop.
Photobucket
see the difference?


the best i can do traditionally is this:

Photobucket
oh and that pomegranate picture. xD;

huhhhgghhh. i need a new stylus. - _-;

Blog end - 19:03pm

there isa ... there issuhh boy and his name is paul. and maammy like a paul, you know. hesa nice, nice boy, but hesa gay and he only likea two things. you know, he lika ass and judy garland and thats all. and a what kinda life is a like that? that sall! you know, there sa ass and ass over the rainbow. and thasssall!

1 comment:

DavMatthew said...

All your drawings are good! I had that same lack of inspiration for awhile and my style has changed over the years too. You just have to hang in there and have confidence! XD