Mar 5, 2009

hi, my name is gwen. /edit

---> i need an ipod so others can be I-PEEPERs and comment on the music i listen to and be all like:

GURRRRLLLLL, YOU LISTEN TO THE WEIRDEST STUFF....GURRRLLLL! /headexplosion.<---

lol. xD


Blog 50 - 9:49pm


blog 50 already? whoooooaaaaaa, i cant believe i blogged that much.

i apologize for not writing a blog yesterday.

so my parents were hilarious yesterday. i was the only kid home and my mom started to call me fat. she wanted me to watch what i was eating and stuff like that. so she was all like:

YOU NEED TO WATCH WHAT YOU'RE EATING! OUR FAMILY HAS PROBLEMS WITH OBESITY!

then dad decided to join:

dad: YEAH, YOU KNOW YOU'RE BUTT'S BIGGER. YOU KNOW, I USED TO BE REALLY SKINNY LIKE YOU GUYS. NOW LOOK AT ME. I GAIN ALOT OF WEIGHT AND THEN I EXERCISE. NOW, I HAVE THREE ROLLS OF BREAD.
me: three rolls of bread, dad? XD
dad: YEAH! THREE ROLLS OF BREAD!
mom: you know people have 6 rolls of bread?
me: uh, dont you mean abs?
mom: people work hard for those 6 rolls of bread. sometimes its really hard for people to get those 6 rolls of bread!
me: mom, dad they're called ABS. (they're totally ignoring me)
dad: YEAH, I HAVE THREE ROLLS OF BREAD!
mom: THREE ROLLS OF BREAD?! DON'T YOU MEAN THREE ROLLs OF DONUTS?! you know my co-workers do this to their stomaches -insert imitation of grabbing fat- and say that they have donuts.
dad: MY ROLLS OF BREAD ARENT DONUTS! THEY'RE ROLLS OF BREAD!


i just bursted out laughing as my parents stared at me. XD


anyways, today was alright. choir was okay. im so glad we had stacy, i think thats her name, as our director today. her exercises were soooo helpful. :D

then italian. oh italian. i get so bored in that class. anji and i took the BEST notes ever in that class today. it was soo colorful and fuullll of jokes from prof. martinelli.

TERRI GOT PWNED!

ahahahahahhahaha. she's such a blonde; its sooo funny!

and prof. martinelli called her other italian class stupid! ahahhahahahhaa. she was sooo funny today!

to end this blog, here's a video of my EPIC fail at bowling. im at the end, btw.




i THREW that ball.

THREW.
T H R E W.

FAIL.


Blog end - 11:05pm.

TIE- RAN - AYYY - SORE - ASS!


EDIT:

HAI GUYS. :D

liz is going to join us in our blog wars! WOOO!

http://piccolizzi.blogspot.com/

i recruited someone. yay. :D

2 comments:

Anji said...

OMGosh, you failed!!!!!!!!!!!


xDDD


I wanna go bowling with you guys now T_T xD

fun stuffs.

pee closet times. >.<

DavMatthew said...

lol how does bread = abs???