Jan 16, 2009

cheesecake.

Blog 4

SUP PEEPS?!?!?!!!

i just had myself some cheesecake.


so today, i woke up to nothing. like, i just woke up.


yeah, so i went to ARC with fishie and jessica today. got me a perquisite for my biological psychology class. woo. that was exciting.
then we helped fishie look/carry her books and stuff. C:

OH YEAH.
SHE was there. i didnt expect to see her there but i did. although, i only caught a glimpse of her. i literally melted inside. eheh.

WHY?!
must i feel this way?
i dont want this to happen.


oh well, i just hope we can become friends.
but i think she thinks that im weird and probably doesnt want to talk to me.
MEH. WHATEVER, im good since i told her...or am i?

-ponders-

...


after that, we went to foothill to visit some peoples.
they left while i stayed.

i basically was trying to spike my hair with the hair gel that was in the guard closet. actually, billy and i were doing it to together. my hair wouldnt stay up though. which made me really really sad. however, billy succeeded.

billy still sucks.


you fail billy.
you fail horribly.

but we still love you, you just dont realize it. LOL.


or DO YOU?!


after that, it was game time. the basketball game was actually pretty good. in fact it was INTENSE.
everyone was on the edge of their seats cheering for their home team.
we, or at least i, kept on saying

'YOU FAILL!!!'

or

' OHHH! YOU JUST GOT PWNED!' -waveshandinface-


lol, and then james tried to take a picture of me. i stole his phone and took lots of horrible pictures of myself for him.


yeah.



DO RE MI FA PU PU PU!!!
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!!

1 comment:

DavMatthew said...

Youre still stalking her? Really?

And poor Billy... Random anonymous Billy... Who can gels hair?