Jan 23, 2009

i'll be by your side whereever you fall

by your side - tenth avenue north

Blog 11



suppppppppp?!

so today, i went to buy my books. YAY. now i can finally study and do homework. /laugh


eheh.

after that, i went to practice. fun.


ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

yeah.
today was boring. /die/die/die
so gosh darn boring.

note to self:

GO TO ARC, EVEN IF YOU DONT HAVE CLASS ON FRIDAYS

homaigosh.
im so bored.
so gosh darn bored!

i think i just repeated myself /CRY.


HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUHHG.

yeah.
im done.




i think imma go back to studying soon. bio psych is really interesting.




DOMENICA!


its like...
AMERICA!!




/fail.

3 comments:

Anji said...

Oh man, I was at arc today

I wish that I knew you were there. *smile*

DavMatthew said...

Remember! It's Dee-CHEM-bdeh, not Dee-Sem-Bdeh.

just Jess said...

i was at ARC too, and so was Felicia!