Jan 14, 2009

woot, name change.

Blog 1

hello everyone!

i'd like to introduce myself, but...i'll save that for later. xD

well, im going to attempt to write a blog for everyday of the year of 2009. my friends started this and i was all liek: 'oh hey! i should try this too!' in my head.

LOL.

but yeah, its 12:16 AM and, well, i'm not in bed yet. xD

yesterday, i basically played pokemanz all day, because i was too damn lazy to do anything else. i was suppose to go to the DMV but i didnt.
wooo!

i hate the dmv.

anyways...
today, im suppose to go and change my last name.
so, long story short:


my parents were manipulated into changing their original last name to the current one. well, at least my dad was. so basically, my current last name isn't my real last name. today, we decided that we wanted to take back our original last name so that we wont have to live under our false one.

yeah.


im excited, but kinda sad, since i basically grew up with my false one.


i guess ill write another blog about today later on when i actually do something.
but yeah,

thanks for reading! C: <3

1 comment:

DavMatthew said...

TAKAAA!!!!

HI! *smiles and sticks tongue out*