Jan 18, 2009

Unswaying love, this important love...No one else is so precious.

Blog 6


lol i wanna do the whole song lyric thing too. eheh.


so the song is called 'the starry sky' by HAL from angelic layer. i like this song, its pretty catchy. especially the remix...well to me it is.

my favorite line from this song happanes to be:

'there is no need for sadness'


yeah.


anyways. long, fun day today.


went to church. worshipped, looked after kids. fun. teheheh.

after church, we, my bros and i went to april's house to play video games. i played brawl for one round then PWNED april in pokemon stadium.

PAHAHAHAhahaA.

after that, we took HELLA pictures. like LOTS. some can be found on my myspace, others on fishie's...when she uploads them. lawl.

oh yeah and in between, my friend amanda and i, played some resident evil: umbrella chronicles. we totally PWNED those zombie's butts. but then we died and handed our remotes to my bro and our other friend.
fun times.
fun times.


but yeah, im really tired.
so imma stop writing cuz i have nothing else to say.
even though my day didnt sound like fun, it really was.

i wish i had more days like this, just hanging out with my friends. C:



mann, i cant wait until semester starts.







POOF!

2 comments:

DavMatthew said...

You should TOTALLY particpate in our blog war! Piper made the rule of song lyrics for the title. I ruled no emoticons. If you joined you get to make up a rule that would last til the end of the month. If you broke any of them, a punishment would commence that might involve pix or video of some form.

So what do ya say????

SCHOOL TOMORROW! ZOMG *scrunches face*

Anji said...

Oh man, I love those days too!

I can't wait to see you at school tomorrow. Yay!