Jan 20, 2009

the snow's coming down. edit.

christmas, baby please come home - anberlin

Blog 8


SUP HOMESLICES?!


yes, im listening to christmas music. I LOVE CHRISTMAS MUSIC! -hearts-


but yeah, today...was awesome.
went to my human sexuality class. teacher was interesting.

went to cafe cuz i wanted to drop my english class...then i realized that my english class was at 12:00pm, not 10:30am. so i was all like... OH MY GOSH. IM HELLA LATE FOR MY PSYCH. CLASS!!!! laughoutload.

i think i was like 15 minutes late.


then anji and i decided to enroll in italian with rabbiman. this class...is going to be FUN. laughoutloud.
hard, but fun.
i really cannot say my R's. and im having trouble saying the 'ce' and 'che'. HUUUHHHHGGGG!!!!


laughoutloud. the guy who was sitting in front of me was cracking up. -exdeeee- <---i dont know how to describe that emote.


GHIACCIO!


but yeah, i want to take choir. hopefully i can get into it. if my bio. psych. teacher switches me into her tuesday night class, then i should be able too.
i really want to join choir.

liek.
I REALLY WANT TO.

-smiles-


if i do get into that tuesday night class, ill be coming home late. liek..LATE. maybe around 10:15pm, 10:30pm. i dunno.

oh fun.









POWARRRRR!



edit:

oh yeah, i saw her today.
i melted inside. cuz she looked at me, only because abril looked at her when she was right in front of her.

HUHHHGGGGG.

i wonder if she remembers me and what i said to her.




/sigh/sigh.

2 comments:

Anji said...

oh man, Class will be soo fun.
Laugh out loud.

I want you to be in choir. *Grin*

DavMatthew said...

Hya! For sure! Italian will be a breeze. Just so long as we get a work book in time. *scrunches face*